Labels

Sunday 4 January 2015

Audience Feedback - Music Video

I got feedback from my peers on what was good about the video and what should be changed. They said that the lighting in my video was well done, and they also liked the fact I had had a variety of shots within my video, making it more interesting to view. I also got some creative criticism back from the audience. They said that there were a few shots in my video that were a little too dark, although this can easily be fixed using Adobe Premiere Pro. Also, uploading the video to Youtube somehow did not fit the footage to the screen, this can be simply fixed however by changing the rendering of the video on Youtube. Someone also suggested that I should change the music video to black and white, this way it would fit perfectly with my digipak and magazine advert. I thought this was a great idea. Overall, feedback was good for my music video.



No comments:

Post a Comment