Labels

Monday 8 December 2014

Target Audience Research

To gather my target audience research, I put together a questionnaire in order to gain sufficient knowledge about my target audience. Here were the results.

The first question I asked was how old are you? Two people were 12-15, three were 15-16, eight were 16-18 and two were 18-20.

I then asked what genre's that person listened to. Five people said rock, three said hip hop, two said pop and five said dance.

The next question I asked is whether they preferred narrative, performance or a mixture of both in music videos. Five people preferred narrative, four people performance and six people preferred a mixture of both.

How often do you watch music videos? This was the next question I asked. The answers were, eleven people said a lot, four people said a little and no one said never.

 When you hear the track (Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss) what emotions do you feel? This was the question I asked next. The answers I received were: happy, sad, energetic, upbeat, good and motivated.

The final question I asked was do you like a music video to relate to the song or not? Nine people said yes, six said no.

I have decided to aim my music video at people of the ages 15 to 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment