Labels

Thursday 13 November 2014

Actor/performer decisions

Singer
I have decided to chose Liam as my singer as he is already in a band with myself so he will be extremely easy to work with. Also he fits the image of a singer and looks like he is in a band. Anther thing about Liam is that he has a lot of confidence, so will not be scared when faced with a camera.


Guitarist
The guitarist I have chosen is Tom because he is an extremely good guitar player so he will have no trouble playing the song I'm going to use for my video. He is also the guitarist in my band therefore will be easy to work with. Tom also fits the look of being in a band which will make my music video look a lot more professional.


Bassist
The bassist in the music video will be myself, as I play bass in a band. Although this will present a few dilemmas, for example how will i film myself while playing. The solution is I will have to use a tripod while the camera is filming me.


Drummer 
The drummer in the video, Jacs, will also be from my band. Like the others, he will be easy to work with and looks like he should be in a band.

No comments:

Post a Comment