Labels

Thursday 2 October 2014

Risk Assessment

There are a few risks that I may encounter during my time filming my music video. As I am using lighting for when I'm filming the band performing, there will be a lot of cables. This causes a risk as the band may trip over these cables. To reduce this risk, I will make sure all the cables are out of the way during the performance of the band. There is also another risk to do with lighting. If the lights are left on for too long, there is a chance that something may catch fire. Too reduce this risk, I will turn the light off in between filming. Heavy equipment will be used in the setting up of the location, this presents a risk as the equipment may be dropped on body parts etc. I will reduce this risk by taking extra care when carrying heavy equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment